Projekti, v katerih sodeluje ZRS Bistra Ptuj
- REG NET – Establishment of regional information and development network – Cross-border cooperation –SLO –HUN 2007-2013; November 2011- February 2014; Project Partner
- Euroregion, financed by the Interreg III A SLO-AVS 2004-2007, duration March 2006 – December 2008, Project Partner
- VITO – Integrated Urban Development of Vital Historic Towns as Regional Centres in South East Europe-SEE Transnational programme, project duration2010-2012, external expert (reporting, coordination, communication).
Občinska svetovanja pri projektih
- Since 2000 full functioning as Regional development agency of Spodnje Podravje including 16 Municipalities
- 32 DIIPs and 30 IPs (municipality investment projects in infrastructure).
- Stronger Together, Connecting for better cooperation between public and private sectors in order to increase entrepreneurial activity and effectiveness of the regional market; financed by the Interreg III A SLO-CRO-HUN; duration June 2006-March 2008, Lead Partner
- SMSe go online, Increasing the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through a highly efficient education in the field of computer literacy; financed by the Interreg III A SLO-CRO-HUN; duration: February 2007-February 2008, Project Partner
- Triloc, Cooperation of cross border regions in creating the infrastructure and logistics solutions to promote regional development; cross-border cooperation SLO -AVS 2007-2013, the duration of the project May 2009-October 2012-Lead Partner
- Sm@rt Region; EU Interreg III B Cadses; october 2006 – march 2008; lead partner
- SPRINT Creating a supporting environment to strengthen the innovative and technological potential in cross-border area; IPA SI-HR, April 2011 – Mach 2013, Project Partner.
- MARATON: Plemenitimo mlade kadre za razvojne oddelke v podjetjih – vzpostavitev podporne storitve za podjetja v obliki on-line borze raziskovalnih študentskih nalog v podjetjih, 12/2013-06/2015, vodilni partner
- EnterYouth: Krepitev podjetniških kapacitet mladih, 03/2014 -06/2015, partner
Vzpostavitev mrež za poenostavljen vstop v podjetništvo
- Establishment of e-Vem (All in one place), financed by the PHARE 2003 (Ministry of Economy); duration 2006-2007; Lead Partner
- Entrance point VEM; JAPTI; duration 2001-to present; lead partner.
Projekti industrijskega raziskovanja:
- Production of levulin acid from waste biomass, User: Inoks d.o.o., Duration: 2009 – 2010, Project Leader
- Renewable energy from waste – recovery of waste into solid fuel and its energy use by combustion and gasification, User: Surovina d.d., Duration: 2009 – 2010, Project Leader
- Development of technological equipment to produce heat and electricity on the basis of material BS EN 13242, User: Albin Promotion d.o.o., Duration: 2009 – 2010, Project Leader
- The development of CHP technology from horse manure, User: Bosio d.o.o., Duration: 2009 – 2010, Project Leader
- Management of biological waste and composting, User: Ventovarna d.o.o., Duration: 2009 – 2010, Project Leader.
Svetovanje pri projektih, ki obravnavajo podjetništvo in trajnostno tehnologijo
- EnergyHub – technology centre for sustainable technologies – TIA / Ministry of science
- Technology centre – Ministry of commerce.
- Over 100 consulting sessions prior application to calls of Slovene entrepreneurship Fund
- Over 200 business plans for start-ups
- Over 30 consulting sessions prior application to calls of Ministry of Agriculture.
Znanstveni, raziskovalni in razvojni dosežki
Kemijska, biokemijska in Energetika
- Assessment of the effectiveness of artificial influence of the weather with aircrafts, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: October 2010 – September 2012
- The impact of technological processes on maintaining the aromatic potential in technology of wine production, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: May 2009 – April 2012
- Synthesis and reconstruction of processes based on alternative renewable resources for the production of green energy, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: February 2008 – January 2011
- Development of the system for the process control of the fermentation in wine technology, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: September 2005 – August 2008
- Further use of secondary material from agricultural industry in Podravje for cultivation of edible and medicinal funghi, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: September 2005 – August 2008
- Production of pharmaceutically active compounds from Grifola frondosa by solid state and submerged cultivation, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: July 2004 – June 2007
- Sensors and measurement system for monitoring the fermentation process of wine, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: July 2002 – June 2005
- Development of a model of regulation and control of the boiling fermentation processes, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: January 2000 – June 2002
- Development of a model technology network for rural development in the field drying of agricultural and food products, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: January 1999 – June 2001
- Aerogels, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: January 1997 – December 1999
- Research and development of technology for production of protein concentrate from waste water, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: January 1996 – 1999
- Separation for greenhouse gases minimization based on principles of sustainable development, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: January 2009 – December 2012.
- Regional development characteristics and development potentials of Spodnje Podravje region, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: February 2008 – January 2010
- Register of Intangible Heritage, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: October 2006 – September 2008
- Carnival Culture in the Podravje region within the Slovenian Carnival Tradition, Co-financed by the Slovenian Research Agency, Duration: July 2004 – June 2007.
Turizem in dediščina
- Manufacturing of clay products from the cultural heritage of Ptuj; PHARE 2001;duracion January 2004 – January 2005; project partner;
- Drava Cycling Route; Interreg III A SLO-AVT 2004-2006; duration April 2005 – December 2007; project partner;
- INDU.PIK Models of revitalization of industrial cultural heritage objects; Interreg III A SLO-AVT 2004-2006; duration January 2006 – December 2006; project partner;
- Craftattract Old Crafts – New Attractions; Interreg III A SLO-HU-HR 2004-2006: duration August 2006 – February 2008
- Mura-Drava bike, Mura-Drava cycling routh; cross-border cooperation SLO-CRO 2007-2013; duration September 2009 – June 2012; project partner,
- Hiking & Biking, Recreation in nature – hiking and biking without borders; Cross-border cooperation –Slo -AVS 2007-2013, duration of the project May 2009-October 2012; Project Partner
- Pilgrimage Europe SI-AT, On the trail of pilgrims; Cross-border cooperation –SLO -AVS 2007-2013, duration of the project May 2011-October 2013; Project Partner
- City Cooperation -Cross border cooperation SLO-AVS 2007-2013, the duration of the project September 2008-October 2013-Project Partner
- Regional destination organizations Ptuj, Haloze, Slovenske gorice; Ministry of Economic Development and Technology; 2011 – 2013.
- TRUD Sustainable management of theDravariver area – EU – Phare 2003 Slo/A; duration January 2006 – December 2006; project partner;
- Local Energetic Agency Ptuj – Intelligent energy; duration January 2007 – December 2007; Lead Partner
- Future Public Energy, Reduce of CO2 emissions in public buildings – Interreg III A SLO-HU-HR 2004-2006; duracion august 2006 – February 2008; project partner;
- EkoPlan Establish and planning a common cross-border waste management and environmental infrastructure – Interreg III A SLO-HU-HR 2004-2006; duration august 2006 – February 2008; lead partner
- SEBE, Sustainable and Innovative European Biogas Environment – transnational program Central; duration of the project June 2010-March 2013; Project Partner
- MED-NET IPPC, Network for strengthening and improving the implementation of the IPPC European Directives regarding the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control in the Mediterranean – Mediterranean transnational program – duration of the project May 2010- February 2012, Project Partner
- Zero Waste, Low Cost Zero Waste Municipality – Mediterranean transnational program-length project in May 2010 .julij-2012, Project Partner,
- AGRO environment, Techno-Environmental Platform for the Agro-food Sector in theMediterranean- Mediterranean transnational program -duration of the project in May 2010 July 2012, Project Partner,
- Energetic scheme of the Municipality of Ptuj; IEE; January 2007 – March 2007; lead partner
- WOODE3D – Mediterranean transnational program- duration of the project May 2011- June 2013, external expert (reporting, coordination)
- SOLBIOPOLYSY – BIOfuel POLYgeneration System – EU – 6. framework program; January 2007 – October 2011; Project partner
- E2BEBIS – Environmental and economic benefits from biochar clusters in the Central area – Transnational Program Central, October 2012 – March 2015, Project partner.
- Computer literacy of the unemployed people, PHARE 2003; duration: December 2005 to December 2006, Lead Partner
- New experiences, new opportunities, Leonardo da Vinci-mobility; duration: March 2008-May 2009-Lead Partner
- Lifelong Learning Centre, the European Social Fund-January 2010 – august 2013, Project Partner
- A network of training for work, the European Social Fund-September 2009 – August 2012, the Project Partner.
- Patent No. SI23545 A, The method for cyclic vacuuming in a batch reactor, Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, May 2012.
- Patent No. SI23553 A, A method for rapid heating of a solid reaction mixture in a batch reactor, Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, May 2012.
- Patent No. SI23185 A, Procedure for the use of temperature shock on inoculated wine yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae to increase glycerol production in alcohol fermentation of the wine must, April 2011. Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, 2011.
- Patent No. 22624, Suspension of precipitated calcium carbonate with specific surface characteristics, Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, April 2009.
- Patent No. SI21751 A, The procedure increase the formation of glycerol fermentation in wine by using temperature shocks,. Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, April 2004.
- Patent No. 21519, Janko. Drying chamber and drying process. Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, 2004.
- Patent No. 9900115, Universal fastener for attaching priority insulating elements on wall of building or space. Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, November 1999.
- Patent No. 304-60/95-267-JM, Device for vulcanization elastomers with preheating. Ljubljana: Office for Intellectual Property, January 1996.